Something Bigger

Donnerstag, März 19, 2015 Studio 56 | studio fifty6 0 Comments


My belief has always given me strength, especially throughout the last couple of years. I know I wouldnt be where I am today, if it wasnt for Him. I know I wouldn't have had the chance to experience the things I did, if it wasnt for God.
Each day is a test of our ability to move beyond the trials and tribulations no matter how hard or difficult they may be. Life challenges us and makes us grow, always with the help of god.
I haven’t always been so passionate about a higher power.
However my spiritual awakening keeps growing each and everyday, and I am so thankful to be able to go through such enlightement. Even though there are days when it's hard for me to keep going, I try to find my focus and I remind myself that everything happens for a reason. Where I am in life right now is excactly whre I am supposed to be.

I know that I am blessed, and that life keeps blessing me every day. Thats also the reason I started trying to be grateful for every little thing like being able to hear the birdies whisteling in the early morning, seeing flowers begin to bloom, having light, having food, not having to wear a scarf to keep me warm for the first time this year, sun, moon, stars, tea, music, the smile this girl gave me the other day,.. this list could go on and on.

However the point is, that my belief has made me grow stronger. Everyone is free to choose what they want to believe in or not. I know that my belief has given me something to lean onto, and I still try to find and seek this guidance each and every day.

"It's always what you think it is." 

- to be continued - 



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare: